Tri-Cities Condos For Sale
The three cities that make up the Tri-Cities are: Port Moody, Port Coquitlam, and Coquitlam. And for those living in the area, there’s no need to look far for some interesting tidbits about their hometowns. The area brings together Port Moody’s railway heritage, Coquitlam’s golf and wilderness recreation, and Port Coquitlam’s revitalized city centre and riverside trails, providing plenty of exciting options for visitors to experience. The name is technically true, given that there are indeed three cities in the grouping. But the villages of Anmore and Belcarra are also a part of the gang—making it five in total.
- 30 kilometres from downtown Vancouver
- Port Moody has a compact business district, where you’ll find a variety of quaint shops and places to grab a bite to eat.
- Coquitlam, with over 70 local parks, including Mundy Park Forest.
- Port Coquitlam, with its revitalized downtown, maintains a village-like atmosphere.
- Exceptional golf and amazing views at Westwood Plateau Golf & Country Club.
- The PoCo Trail’s 24-kilometres (14.9-miles) is popular with walkers and bike riders.
- A considerable number of open green spaces and more than 90 kilometres of hiking trails
- With relatively high incomes, relatively low unemployment and crime rates, the Tri-Cities are a good place to live.