2400 Murray Street, Port Moody
Developer: Aspen Enterprises
Sales Status: Preselling
Flavelle Oceanfront Development is a new condo development by Aspen Enterprises currently in preconstruction at 2400 Murray Street, Port Moody. Flavelle Oceanfront Development has a total of 3397 units.
Our vision is to create a sustainable oceanfront community in the heart of Port Moody that is unique, magical and unlike any other place. Central to this vision is providing homes for you and your families. We want to create connections: the ocean with accessible walking trails along the water’s edge, nature with green spaces, and the community with gathering places for residents and visitors to enjoy. We also envision different employment spaces for people to support their families and communities. The Flavelle Oceanfront Master Plan provides for this exciting transformation all within walking distance of Moody Centre Skytrain Station and the West Coast Express.
According to public documents, the project will create a floor area of 3.6 million square feet. That will include:
- 3.26 million square feet of residential space
- 75,000 square feet of live/workspace for artists and other creative industries
- 103,000 square of creative light industrial space
- 99,000 square feet of office space
- 72,000 square feet of retail space for restaurants, cafes, and a grocery store
- 106,000 square feet for a ‘campus of care’ facility
- 30,000 square feet of public amenities
Much of the new space will be within a dozen towers reaching up to 38 storeys in height, mixed in with low-rise podiums. There will be approximately 3,400 units within a variety of configurations, including condominiums, street-oriented townhouses, low-rise podium rental units, and potentially boathouses.